Create social connections and meet other 2SLGBTQ+ folks in Niagara!
Join us for this virtual drop in every fourth Monday of the month from 6:30-7:30PM. Each month we will have different discussion prompts and/ or games!
Open to all sexual and gender diverse identities aged 19+, living in Niagara. You can attend any and/or all of the sessions!
All sessions (for now) will be held on Zoom.
Please email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and/ or accessibility requirements.
This event is brought to you by a collaboration between Niagara Falls Community Health Centre, Quest Community Health Centre, and Brock Student Justice Centre.
- January 24th, 2022 from 6:30-7:30PM
- February 28th, 2022 from 6:30-7:30PM
- March 28th, 2022 from 6:30-7:30PM
- April 25th, 2022 from 6:30-7:30PM
- May 30th, 2022 (fifth Monday to accommodate holiday) from 6:30-7:30PM
- June 27th, 2022 from 6:30-7:30PM