OUTniagara supports Niagara’s local 2SLGBTQ+ community, works to amplify the voices in our community, acts as a public policy advocate and helps to build relationships within the community. In addition to adding your voice, members:
- can vote at the Annual Meeting of Members
- are eligible to run for a position on the Board of Directors and
- can join Board working groups and committees that guide the organization’s work.
Membership Year: Membership is considered valid upon payment of the annual membership fee through until the next Annual General Meeting (happening in Fall 2021).
Suggested Annual Membership Fee: $20
PAY WHAT YOU CAN MEMBERSHIP FEE
What happens with your membership fee?
- 50% of your membership fee will go right back into the community through our Community Fund. The Community Fund assists local organizations, groups and individuals with their activities. More information on the Community Fund is here.
- 50% of your membership fee will help OUTniagara with its operational costs. OUTniagara is 100% volunteer-driven with minimal operational costs. Half of your membership fee will contribute to the sustainability of the organization, including this website, a community hub of information for all of us.
- Community Fund
- Operational Costs